You bought a handsome laptop with efficient working capacity and a bonus of new Windows 11 installed on it with a variety of enhanced features, personalised and stylish changes. Is this enough? Not really! But, how to fully draw on the windows 11 appearance?
By customization – using the different Microsoft store apps, you can customise the taskbar, desktop and much more on Windows 11.
5 Best Apps to Customise Your Windows 11 Appearance
Here is the rundown on 5 apps that can help you in the customization of Windows 11 far even better than before.
RoundedTB is an amazing application to modify the appearance of Windows. With its latest update, it has brought a lot of astonishing features that may include:
- You can add adjusted corners, sections, and edges to your taskbar in Windows 11.
- You can easily bring up the application’s settings sheet by re-opening it from the Start.
- Moreover, you can likewise empower the dynamic mode to allow it to naturally resize your taskbar and oblige the number of symbols in it.
BeWidgets is a free Microsoft Store application for Windows 11. You can do various types of customization using it:
- Using BeWidgets, you can make various types of shortcut apps on the main screen such as photos, time, date, and notes shortcuts, etc.
- Besides, you can alter the height, width, text style, text dimension, and many more display features of the app.
- It likewise allows you to modify some application related choices like startup choices, notices, topic, highlight tone, etc.
Lively Wallpaper is another free Microsoft Software. Here is what you can do using it:
- It essentially allows you to add lively and colourful wallpapers to upgrade the look and feel of your work area on your laptop.
- In addition, you can add downpour, nightfall, liquids recreation, slope, waves, triangles and lights, and more eye-satisfying energised backdrops to the main page or on all apps.
- You can also review, erase, alter, and play out a few different activities on a backdrop.
Tweak your taskbar of Windows 11 amazingly using TaskbarEffectLT.
- You can utilise it to continually change the shade of our taskbar.
- It allows you to choose lower, current, and upper taskbar colours according to your inclinations.
- Also, you can get hard drives and organisers access on various tabs inside a similar window.
File Explorer is replaced by the Files – a new application having a variety of upgraded features.
- Using this, you can find and browse different folders catalogues, envelopes, and documents on different drives. It shows cloud drives, network drives, libraries, and favourites on the sidebar.
- You can likewise alter the format mode to details, tiles, small icons, medium icons, and make new RTF, docs, PPTC, jpeg, directly on Files.
- Moreover, you can observe highlights like preview panel, dual-pane view, set external applications, tab customization, and settings of date and themes, etc.
Tweak it Skillfully!
Hence, you got to know about the working of 5 applications that can help you alter your Windows 11 look. And all of them are simple to use. It depends upon which you use and how you enhance the appearance of Windows 11 for better!