What are the most trending and hottest new apps and games on the App Store right now in 2017?
There are over a million and a half applications for iPhone and iPad and the number just continues developing. Consistently new and recently redesigned applications hit the App Store, and it’s difficult to stay aware of every one of them. Fortunately, you don’t need to. You should simply bookmark this page and return each day. When you do, we’ll have the most elite new applications and amusements sitting tight for you!
Best new apps
This week, make healthy, organic meals, create the perfect GIF, get a look at the weather, and check out Kevin Durant’s sticker pack.
- Sun Basket – Get organic, healthy meal kits delivered to your home. This service offers a wide selection of recipes for various diets, offering 12 new recipes each week. – Free – Download Now
- Momento GIFs – Use Momento to create, edit, and share new GIFs. Add filters, stickers, and more to your creations and share them with your friends. – Free – Download Now
- Partly Sunny – Get a quick look at your weather forecast at a glance, or drill down into the weather at your location to get specifics. – $2.99 – Download Now
- DurantEmoji – All of you Kevin Durant fans can now share your fandom with new DurantEmoji app and sticker pack. Send your favorite Durant-related emoji and GIFs to your friends and family. – Free – Download Now
Best New Games
This week, solve minimalist puzzles, speak with a stranded astronaut, build out your custom train, and take a run through the Mushroom Kingdom.
- minimize – Sit back and relax with minimize, a minimalistic puzzle game that gives you control of gravity. The game features 100 handcrafted levels of isometric puzzle action, with each level built on the previous one. – $2.99 – Download Now
- Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity – Once again, you’ll be the only lifeline of space adventurer Taylor, this time stranded in space, in orbit around a strange black hole. – $2.99 – Download Now
- Tiny Rails – When you’re handed a train company by your grandfather, you’ll be tasked with upgrading customize its modest train into a railway marvel. – Free – Download Now
- Super Mario Run – Nintendo’s first mobile game starring its flagship character, Super Mario Run offers a true Mario experience built for one-handed gaming. Run across several worlds collecting coins and power-ups and saving the princess. – Free – Download Now
Christmas is just a few days away, and Apple is highlighting several apps to celebrate the holiday.
- Ideas for Elves – This app from The Elf on the Shelf offers fun ideas for spending time with family during the holidays. Check out new photos daily, which you can narrow down based on your interests. – Free – Download Now
- JibJab – Create fun holiday videos and GIFs using your own face and those of your friends. You can also send your creations to your friends through the JibJab iMessage app. – Free – Download Now
- Santa Call & Tracker – Make and receive calls from Santa! You’ll also be able to track Santa’s journey on Christmas Eve as he delivers toys across the globe. – $3.99 – Download Now
Free app of the week
Drop Flip – Never has dropping a ball into a bucket seemed so difficult. This physics-based game puts obstacles in your path that you’ll need to move and flip around in order to get the ball into the bucket across more than 100 levels.
Here’s what to expect from Drop Flip:
- Over 100 crazy fun levels ranging from easy to near-impossible
- Complex gameplay wrapped in colorful, minimalistic visuals
- Joyful music with catchy sound effects
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Attempt to get a “Ball-in-One” or “Ball-in-Two”
- Synchronize progress across devices via iCloud
- Made for absolutely everyone!
You can get Goat Simulator for free from the App Store until December 29.
- Free – Download Now