Hey Seo’s now your chance to work in google!
Google hiring Seo manger recently posted on google job portal.
The job is for a “Program Manager, Search Engine Optimization.” Bye Description of the job makes it clear that this is about marketing:
As a Program Manager for Technical SEO, you will work with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Sales, Product Development ,help shape blog and social strategy, improve website code hygiene and define web architecture for international websites.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience developing websites and applications with SQL, HTML5, and XML.
- 2 years of SEO experience.
- Experience with Google App Engine, Google Custom Search, Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics and experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance and strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, etc.).
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytic.
i) Architect, design, develop and maintain innovative, engaging and informative sites for a worldwide audience.
ii) Maintain and develop the web code to ensure quality, content and readability by search engines.
iii) Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed.
iv) Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product and Engineering partners to push for technical SEO best practices.
If you think you are eligible so go for it.