Hijack Sessions using Hamster SideJack in Kali Linux
Hamster is a tool or “sidejacking”. It acts as a proxy server that replaces your cookies with session cookies stolen from somebody else, allowing you to hijack their sessions. Cookies are sniffed using the Ferret program. You need a copy of that as well.
TOOLS INCLUDED IN THE HAMSTER-SIDEJACK PACKAGE:-
A sidejacking tool.
video is embed in last of this artical
How to use Hamster Sidejack:-
- You need to run ettercap for capturing packets and also have to configure it .
then go to sniff => Undifined sniff. => select your interface
- Now go to Hosts then scan for hosts and then Hosts list and then Add hosts targets
- Then go to Mitm option and select Arp poisoning and then sniff remote connections.
- Then start.
- Now you need to run hamster go to terminal
- After All that need to configure our browser so go to browser settings and set your manual proxy
to “127.0.0.1” and port is “1234”.
- Now in address bar you need to type “127.0.0.1:1234″ click on adapter and select yor interface
- And now you get all browsing etc in your browser and in terminal.