I am here to be little to discuss about how to create a blog facebook comment box. For those who do not understand, just follow the steps below 🙂
How to Create a Facebook Comment Box Blog:
1. Login to Facebook pal.
2. Open the address https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments
3. Then fill the part conformed to the wishes buddy as well.
- URL to comment on: Fill in the address of the site / blog buddies
- Width: the width size facebook comment box on your blog
- Number of Post: The number of comments to be displayed
- Color Scheme: Color Display facebook comment box.
4. Click the “Get Code”
For the Script No. 1
1. Log in to Blogger dashboard.
2. Select “Template” and click “Edit HTML”
3. Locate the <body> by means of Ctrl + F
4. Copy the Script No. 1
5. Paste Script No. 1 Right under the code <body>
6. Then Save / Save Template
If occur Script Error When Saving Template No. 1, Please in advance Parse HTML coding Script 1HERE. After the results Parse Copy, and then Paste / Paste below code <body>
For the Script No. 2
1. Search: <div class = ‘post-footer-line post-footer-line-3’> <span class = ‘post-location “>
2. Copy the script no 2
3. Paste / paste Script No. 2 right under the code <div class = ‘post-footer-line post-footer-line-3’> <span class = ‘post-location “>
4. Save “tempate”
The result will be as follows:
I think the post enough to be here.