Dark mode makes everything better. As of now, many apps can get into the dark mode and so is Google search. You can enable dark mode on Google search on desktop as well as on mobile.
Dark mode can be activated on every kind of web browser. Android, iPad, iPhone phones, Chrome, and Safari have the ability to get the dark mode.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Search On Desktop?
The first thing which we really feel like clearing out here is that the dark mode activation does not depend on the type of computer windows. You can enable dark mode on Google Search on Windows, Mac, Linux, and so on with the latest web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
Follow these steps to activate dark mode on Google Search on desktop:-
- Open the web browser on your computer.
- Go to the Google.
- Click “Settings”. It would be on the bottom-right corner.
- A menu would be opened.
- Click on “Search Settings”.
- The “Search Settings” page would be opened.
- Click “Appearance” from the left sidebar.
- You will now the “Turn Dark Theme On or Off” section.
- Click on enable “Dark Theme”.
- Click “Save”.
- A prompt will appear in your web browser.
- Click “OK” on that prompt.
Dark Mode on your Google Search would be activated in no time. Now you are good to go. Google search results, homepage everything would now be in Dark Mode.
Things To See:-
- You can also get the “Dark Theme: Off” directly from the settings.
- For disabling dark mode, follow the same method, and just select “Light Theme” on the appearances page.
How To Enable Dark Mode On Google Search On Mobile?
- Open Chrome or Safari on your phone.
- Go to Google on Chrome or Safari.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
- A menu would appear. Click on “Settings”.
- You will get into a “Search Settings” page.
- Go to the “Appearance” section.
- Enable “Dark Theme” on that section.
- Scroll down and click on “Save”.
- A prompt will appear. Click “Ok”.
Dark Mode would be activated on the Google Search results and on the home page on your Phone.
So by following these methods mentioned above, you can easily activate dark mode on the Google search on desktop and Mobile. If you still have any inquires, feel free to contact us.