Hey I know a simple way to share to find an Facebook ID code that is very useful in many ways if your using Facebook. So Right now I was trying to Register on Facebook Auto Group Poster and it was asking me to Enter your Facebook ID and I search for online tools, But i don’t know why they are all down and not working at all, If your having the same problem don’t get worry there is an simple way to do it,
First login to your Facebook and And Goto your Timeline!
When your on your Timeline Click on View Source,
How to View Source in Google Chrome?
- en Chrome
- Navigate to the web page you would like to examine
- Click on the “View” menu in the top menubar and then on “Developer”
- Click on “Page Source”
This will open a text window with the HTML source of the page you’re looking at.
How to View Source in Internet Explorer?
To view the source code of a web page in Microsoft Internet Explorer, follow the steps below.
- Press CTRL+U
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click View
- From the drop-down-menu click “Source“
How to View Source in Mozilla FireFox?
- Firefox > Web Developer > Page Source.
- Tools > Web Developer > Page Source (Ctrl+U)
- Right-click on a web page to open the right-click context menu and select Page Source.
After Getting the Source Code of Your Timeline, Then Press CTRL + F to find content from the Source Page.
Okay, Now Search for ” first_name ”
After you locate for first_name look around for UserID : ” it will have some digits ahead of it ”
And Vola that is your Code!
If you don’t wanted to do this way then Check out from here: http://findmyfacebookid.com/