Now apple user can run windows 10 in the mac.As per latest report of apple,the user have mac later 2012,and running the latest mac os x can able to install windows 10.Even user running the windows 7 and windows 8.1 in the mac ,also able to update windows 10 os on mac.User can use apple boot camp for installing windows 10 os on mac.
- Windows 10 ISO (64bit version)
- Bootable USB Flash Drive (16 Gb)
- Boot Camp Assistant
How To Install Windows 10 On Mac
- Update Mac OS X and boot camp assistant up to date
- Make the USB flash drive bootable using Tool like rufus
- Open Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder
- Allow Mac to automatically repartition the disk
- After completing the Boot camp assistant,Mac restart with windows installer.
- Select the boot camp partition directory for installing windows.
- Then format boot camp partition drive and follow the screen prompt.
- Done,now user can switch between OS x and Windows.
Note: Only Below mac user can install windows 10 os
How To Install Windows 10 OS On Mac With Boot Camp