Windows 11 Preview Build has been released by Microsoft. Preview build 22000.51 has amazing features except for Android apps on Windows and Microsoft Teams integration. They are in the process of development and would be available in the upcoming preview build.
Preview build 22000.51 is available for downloading as last week Microsoft announced the upcoming OS of Windows and the successor to the Windows 10 OS. The first preview build of the windows 11 availabilities announced next week and official release later this year. So this week first preview would be downloaded.
If you want to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you can do that too by following the simple and easy steps.
While upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, no data would be deleted, and moving back to again Windows 10 from windows 11 is also possible.
- Create a Microsoft account if you don’t have it already.
- Join the Windows Insider Program and register yourself there, through Microsoft Account.
- Link Microsoft account to the Windows 10 PC.
- Move to “Settings”, then click “Accounts” and select “Sign in with Microsoft account”.
- Sign in by entering the account details; the ones you used to register for Windows Insider Program.
- This is an online account. Go to, “Settings” and click “Update And Security”.
- Select “Switch to Windows Insider Program”.
- Click on “Get started”.
- Select Microsoft Account and pick Dev channel.
- Confirm it.
- On your PC, open “Windows Update Menu”.
- Click check for updates.
- Windows 11 insider Preview Build 22000.51 update would be shown.
- Click on Download.
- Wait for a while and let it process.
- After the update, the PC will boot to Windows 11.
After this, you would start viewing the new features of Windows 11. We do not recommend downloading it to a PC or laptop which you use for daily use as the preview build would have bugs in it. However, you can if you want to some other device.