If you want to upgrade our PC to Windows 11, you can upgrade it for free. Sometimes Windows and PC do not support it. But you can still do it through the method we are about to tell you.
Does Windows 11 Support Your PC?
First of all, you need to install and operate Microsoft PC’s Health Check App to see either Windows 11 support your PC or not.
- It will give you detailed answers to every inquiry.
- Either your PC is supported by Windows 11 or not.
- It will inform you about the main issue in your PC so that you can fix it to get supported by Windows 11 and install it easily.
The thing is you can install windows 11 in any case, either your PC is supported by it or not. The problems might arise later related to user experience and no updates been generated in near future. But it would still be downloaded with these warnings.
Getting windows to update through a safe and long process, the method is simple and long-lasting truth worthy.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Select Windows Update on your Windows 10 PC.
- Click the “Check For Updates”.
- Check If any updates are available.
- When Microsoft assumes your PC is ready for Windows 11, you will see an “Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready” there.
- Click “Download and install” to get Windows 11 upgraded on your PC.
- It is completely free of cost.
- If it is not available, it might be in just a few weeks or days. just have some patience and keep on checking it.
- Windows 10 are available till October 2025.
Install Windows 11 Fastest Way:-
Microsoft is a vast platform. There are many options available in it for literally everything. If you don’t want to follow the slow process of upgrading to Windows 11, you can get it the fastest way. This applies to even those PCs where windows 11 is not supported.
- Go to Microsoft’s Download Windows 11 page.
- Install and run the Windows 11 Update Assistant. Your current PC shall be updated to Windows 11.
Keep one thing in your mind before opting for this process that while going for the fast method you may encounter different issues in user experience like bugs etc. so go on the fast method at your own risk.
If you have already installed windows 11 fastest way and now issues are increasing simply go back to windows 10. Through these ways, you can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11.