We have an amazing tutorial about how to install Kali NetHunter On Any Android Device. Before we move further, I have to warn you about if anything happened to your device i’m not responsible for that.
The Kali Linux NetHunter project is the first Open Source Android penetration testing platform for Nexus devices, created as a joint effort between the Kali community member “BinkyBear” and Offensive Security. NetHunter supports Wireless 802.11 frame injection, one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, HID keyboard (Teensy like attacks), as well as BadUSB MITM attacks – and is built upon the sturdy shoulders of the Kali Linux distribution and toolsets. Whether you have a Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 10 or OnePlus One we’ve got you covered. Our freely downloadable images come with easy to follow installation and setup instructions to get you up and running in no time at all.
- 802.11 Wireless Injection and AP mode support with multiple supported USB wifi cards.
- Capable of running USB HID Keyboard attacks, much like the Teensy device is able to do.
- Supports BadUSB MITM attacks. Plug in your Nethunter to a victim PC, and have your traffic relayed though it.
- Contains a full Kali Linux toolset, with many tools available via a simple menu system.
- USB Y-cable support in the Nethunter kernel – use your OTG cable while still charging your Nexus device!
- Software Defined Radio support. Use Kali Nethunter with your HackRF to explore the wireless radio space.
- Rooted Device
- TWRP custom Recovery Installed.
- Device with Unlocked Bootloader (it will be locked by default)
- Complete backup of the device to be on the safer side(taken with custom recovery)
Install Kali NetHunter on OnePlus or Nexus devices
These devices are the best compatible with Kali NetHunter.
Downloading NetHunter: It can be downloaded from the Offensive Security NetHunter project page located at the following URL: https://www.offensive-security.com/kali-linux-nethunter-download
Unlock The BootLoader Of The Android Device:
To root android phones and flash custom ROMs, unlocking its bootloader is needed for most of the devices. Some devices comes with unlockable bootloader while others are not. However, most of these devices are unlockable either by official methods or via some unofficial ways. Unlocking bootloader results in data loss, so make sure you backup anything that is important. You can follow this tutorial for unlocking the bootloader of your device.
Install TWRP Recovery:
TWRP stands for ‘Team Win Recovery Project’ is an open-source custom recovery for Android. It allows you to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images. Follow this guide to install TWRP on your device. How to Install TWRP in any Device.
Flashing NetHunter Zip:
Now, this is the last step. Flashing means loading a different version of Android onto your device. Flash the NetHunter zip file downloaded previously and reboot. For more information on flashing, refer the link. Android Flashing Guide
Or here is a detailed tutorial for that.
Installation of NetHunter in other Android Devices:
Here is the list of devices supported officially https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter/wiki. If your device is on this list, you are lucky. Click the respective links for the detailed instructions in XDA forums.