How to Install Opera Browser on Kali Linux – opera is a software for web browsing. The Opera is one of the advanced software for Internet browser. Using this opera we can read and send a electronic mail (e-mail), browsing search some information, blogging, downloading, etc. The development of Opera Software is in Oslo, Norwegia. The opera can be run in multiplatform, that is Microsoft Windows, Mac, OS X, Linux, Solaris, and FreeBSD. And now, Opera is available for mobile in Android.
The features of Opera Browser is :
- Speed Dial. Your favorite site can be accessed directly with one click.
- Trash. We can reopen the last tab which closed be instantly.
- Search Shortcut. The Opera browser is provide a search shortcut.
- Mouse Gestures. With the Opera Browser, you can control a navigation website with mouse device.
- Opera Link. Online data synchronization.
- Quick Find. Opera browser is not remember just from title and URL address, but it remember the content if the website which your visit.
- Feed Preview. Available a feed column in some layout.
- Quick and customizable web search. We can choose searching a keyword using some option search engine, it like Google, eBay, Bing, Amazon, etc.
- And many more features of Opera Browser which useful for you.
First Download Opera Package
Download Opera: http://www.opera.com/computer/linux
After downloading we have to install that package.
dpkg -i opera*.deb