Interesting Facts About Technology, Teens and Relationships
In line with a newly released research of Pew Study Heart indicates a few exciting details of engineering, young adults and relationships
This is the report on exciting details of Technologies, young adults and relationships that could cause you to be surprise.
- Only 8% all American teens have met a romantic partner online.
- Facebook is most preferred to connect online people, compared to second-ranked Instagram.
- 28% of teens search info on online about someone they are currently dating or interested in.
- 55% of teens flirt with them or talked to them in person, while only 7% of teens make a video for them.
- 35% of teen girls end up blocking or unfriending someone online because of aggressive and uncomfortable flirting on social media. Only 16% of the teen boys do the same.
- 52% of teens prefer to ask for dates in person, 24% via text message, 9% via a message on a social networking site.
- 78% of teens consider that breaking up with someone in person is the right thing to do. 31% consider it acceptable to do it by phone, 12% via text message.
After break up here is what teens do.
- Once broken up, girls tend to block or unfriend former partners more than boys, 44% compared to 31%.
- 36% of teens send a very large number of texts in a short period of time.
- 4% of teens downloaded tracking data from their former partner’s phone.
- 8% of teens sent embarrassing pictures of their former partners to other people.
- 10% of teens deleted or modified their social media profiles accordingly.
- 11% of teens accessed their former partner’s online accounts or mobile phone.
- 10% of teens sent messages to other persons, pretending to be their former partner.
- 31% of teens say they are being checked up multiple times per day by their current or former romantic partners.
- 22% of teens have been called names, humiliated, and insulted via the Internet or by phone call by their former partners.
- 16% of teens were forced to remove former partners from their social media accounts by their current boyfriend/girlfriend.
- 15% of teens have been pressured into unwanted sexual activities by their partners via the Internet or by phone.