iSO 9 Hacking, Photos and Contacts without Enter Passcode allowed hacker to access your iPhone to steal your private personal information.
Setting a passcode on your iPhone is the first line of defense to help prevent other people from accessing your device.
Here’s the List of Steps to Bypass Passcode:
- Wake the iOS device and Enter an incorrect passcode four times.
- For the fifth time, Enter 3 or 5 digits (depending on how long your passcode is), and for the last one, press and hold the Home button to invoke Siri immediately followed by the 4th digit.
- After Siri appears, ask her for the time.
- Tap the Clock icon to open the Clock app, and add a new Clock, then write anything in the Choose a City field.
- Now double tap on the word you wrote to invoke the copy & paste menu, Select All and then click on “Share“.
- Tap the ‘Message‘ icon in the Share Sheet, and again type something random, hit Return and double tap on the contact name on the top.
- Select “Create New Contact,” and Tap on “Add Photo” and then on “Choose Photo“.
- You’ll now be able to see the entire photo library on the iOS device, which is still locked with a passcode. Now browse and view any photo from the Photo album individually.