Jailbreak iOS 10.2 using Yalu102, which currently works just in iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone SE and iPads which are now running iOS 10 – 10.2 because this jailbreak only supports 64-bits devices other than iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. It works just like we saw in the previous update it has to be reinstalled every seven days if you use a free apple developer account.
How To Jailbreak iOS 10.2 Using Yalu102
Here’s the step-by-step way to 2 iOS 10.2 with Yalu102 and Cydia Impactor:
- Take a complete backup of your iPhone or iPad using iCloud or iTunes
- Download the Yalu102 jailbreak IPA file to your Windows or Mac computer using this link
- Download Cydia Impactor using this link
- If you are on a Mac, double click to open the Impactor dmg file. If you are on Windows, right click on the Impactor zip file to extract the archive
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer. (Don’t run it as administrator)
- When prompted to confirm, click Open (Mac) or Run (Windows)
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer using a USB or Lightning cable. Select Trust (Mac) or Continue (Windows) when prompted
- Drag and drop the Yalu102 IPA file to Cydia Impactor
- Now enter your free or developer Apple ID and password. If you don’t already have one, register for a free Apple ID using this link. The credentials are needed to sign the IPA file
- Cydia will install the Yalu102 jailbreak app on your iPhone or iPad
- Once the app is installed, disconnect your device from the computer
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management. Select your email, hit Trust and Trust again on the popup
- Now go to home screen and launch the Yalu102 app. You may get a prompt saying the app might slow down the device, tap on OK and then tap on Go in the center of the screen.
- You will also get a Storage Almost Full prompt before the Cydia app shows up on the home screen.
How to re-jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 10.2?
Remember whenever you restart your iPhone because some applications required your iPhone to be restarted for successful installation whenever you reboot the Jailbreak won’t work even cydia will not open.
Don’t panic its normal.
How to re-jailbreak then?
- After coming back from a power down or full reboot, tap on the Yalu102 app
- You’ll get a prompt saying the app might slow down your device. It’s not something to worry about. Tap OK and then Go
- The app shows a Storage Almost Full alert, dismiss it. Your device will respring and Cydia will appear on the home screen
The re-jailbreak process does not cause the loss of any settings, data, or tweaks that you might have installed.