You must be already familiar what a Raspberry Pi is? Raspberry Pi loved by programmers, coders and specially hackers. While celebrating Raspberry Pi fourth birthday they launched a new version for their customers which is Raspberry Pi 3rd Edition. Nearly, 8 Millions Raspberry Pi were sold till now, it is highly simple device.
So, Lets talk about Raspberry Pi 3 Features?
From the last version of Raspberry Pi 2 and Zero there were no WiFi and Bluetooth built-in feature installed in it, and also there lot more.
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2837 (roughly 50% faster than the Pi 2)
- CPU: 1.2 GHZ quad-core ARM Cortex A53 (ARMv8 Instruction Set)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV @ 400 MHz
- Memory: 1 GB LPDDR2-900 SDRAM
- USB ports: 4
- Network: 10/100 MBPS Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0
Last year, Raspberry Pi Zero Launched which were sold out in 5$ just read out here Don’t miss!
- What makes you sure that there is no Backdoor installed in Raspberry Pi?
- What if there is built-in or pre installed Backdoor running on your Raspberry Device?
- How will you be protecting yourself from this situation?
Where you can Buy Raspberry Pi?
You can start searching on Amazon or ebay and souq.com etc….