Lazy Kali Hack Pack
LazyKali is an awesome script written in bash shell. It can automate the whole update and install new tools in your hack repository. As the name suggests, you can get all the updates on Kali Linux and your repositories in one place by running this script. Please read the description of the project here to know what tools are there that are going to be added when you run the script.
Download :- lazy_kali .tar.gz
Warning : Disable Firewall or any other security application using if you installed on Virtual machine
****Make the Script executable*****
chmod +x lazykali.sh
2. Change Directory and then run Lazy Kali.
./lazykali.sh then type Y
Option -> 1) Update kali to Update Kali Linux.
- Option-> 2) Metasploit Services
- Option-> 4) EXPLOITDB
Option-> 5) Sniffing and Spoofing
(Notethis subsection has multiple entries – schedule some time, to install each tool separately.)
Sub-Option ->1) Yamas (Image Sniffing And Spoofing Tool )
- Sub-Option -> 3) PwnStar
- Sub-Option-> 6) Hamster
- Option-> 6) Install Extra’s
- This is the critical section 6, that you’re all looking for – as it includes Flash, Ettercap, Nautilus and Java.
- You can install them separately or Option 17 – ALL. I opted to install them separately, to double check for errors before proceeding.
Click on Applications on the top left corner of Kali Desktop and you will find Hackpack tab.