Record your iPhone screen using iRec 2.0 and it can be useful for you and your friends who wanted to show you something or wanted to record their gameplay and upload on Youtube or wherever they want. Recently my friend asked me about the iPhone screen recording application, but most of them aren’t working on iOS 10. So instead I found “iRec 2.0” which is working perfectly. The best part about this application is it works without Jailbreak and you will be able to save the video file in Camera roll. So without any further delay, let’s start recording our iPhone screens using iRec 2.0 screen recorder iOS 9/10 without a computer.
How to Install iRec on your iOS without Jailbreak using MacOS
- Go to iRec official site by clicking here (on your computer)
- Scroll down and click on Download IPA under iRec for iOS 9-10
- Click here to get Cydia Impactor
- Drag and drop the .iPA onto the software and sign in using your Apple ID
- After that, iRec will be signed and installed on your iPhone.
After sometime iRec will be downloaded on your device.
How to Install iRec on your iOS without Jailbreak (NO Computer Required!)
- You will need to go to this link in safari browser. It will take you to this page.
- Press the Green install button and wait for a pop up to show.
- Once you see the popup, select Install option. Don’t worry, this is just asking for your permission to install the screen recorder on your iPhone.
- Now press the home button and wait for the screen recorder to get installed on your iOS 9/10 device.
- After the app is installed, open Settings > General > Profile and here you will need to trust the developer profile of the developer that made this screen recorder.
- Once done, go back to the home screen and open the screen recorder app. You will notice that the app is in the Chinese language.
- Unfortunately, there is no option to make it English, but I will show you how to use this app. After opening the app, swipe the screen from right to left and press the blue button, the interface will show up.
- Now, you will see two options. The top option is for recording the screen it landscape mode and the bottom option is to record the screen in portrait mode.
- Select any one of the two options and allow microphone access to start the recording. Press the home button, do your thing and come back to the screen recorder app and stop the recording.
- As soon as you will stop the recording, the video will be available inside the screen recorder app. Now how to save it inside the camera roll? Let’s do it.
- You will need to press the Chinese text in the top left corner of the screen. This will start the ‘Selection’ function.
- Here you will need to tap on the video once, it will select the video file and now press the button center button.
- A pop up will show up asking you for the permission to save it to your photos app, allow it to do it and the video will be saved in the camera roll.