WWDC 2016 Recently Launched iOS 10 and New MacOS Sierra, and more updates for iPad’s and Apple Watch!..
Let’s talk about Upgrading your iPhone iOS from 9.3.2 to iOS 10 beta version, Before Upgrading you much take backup if you didn’t like iOS 10 or feels bugged. So, you can easily downgrade and restore backup. Because i have upgraded to iOS 10 and felt disappointed by Apple new iOS10 Features. They killed the most used feature used by a lot Apple users, Tap to Unlock your iPhone using Finger Print.
How to Upgrade to iOS 10?
- First open safari in your iPhone and copy and paste these links and download.
- Profile Download: https://goo.gl/6Ki6Q0
- Open the Download file in Safari
- Your iPhone will be restart after opening that file and let it complete the boot.
- After boot goto Setting>General>Software Update And you’ll see new update iOS 10.
Install that upgrade and done! Your iOS 10.0 will be upgraded!
Note: Don’t Forget to Take a Backup to iTunes or iCloud.
iOS 10 brings much-needed design overhauls for the Apple Music and Apple News apps.
The big iOS update, which is currently in beta but should hit iPhones and iPads this fall, brings huge changes to the Apple Music UI as well as minor improvements to navigation in the music app. To see all the changes in action, watch the Cult of Mac video below.