For all the IPhone users we are here with the IPhone Deleted Data Recovering Guide. We know how helpless you feel when you unintentionally delete your data from your IPhone and desperately want to have it back. Well recovering your data is not an issue anymore. Below are some easy and simple methods to recover your lost data
#1 Method: Recover Deleted Files From iPhone Using iMyfone iPhone Data Recovery software:
A very easy and effective method of restoring iphone data is through a tool called iMyfone iPhone Data Recovery in your windows PC and then you can easily restore your deleted data from connecting your iphone to this tool.
iMyfone is a great tool through which you can easily:
1.Recover all types of lost data including text message, photo, video, call history, voice, contact, note and more.
2.Preview lost files before performing recovery.
3.Recover iPhone data as quickly as 3 minutes.
#2 Method: Backing Up And Recovering Data Using iCloud:
iCloud is also a very effective way to restore iphone data. It backups all the data online to icloud server which is very secure to keep data. We can recover all the deleted data from iCloud whenever needed ,just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all go to Settings menu and select General and from there, choose Reset and Erase All Content and Settings.
2. Now after erasing your iPhone, the device should prompt you to either set it up as a new phone or to restore it from a previous Backup data. At this screen, select “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Note that this will work only if you have Backed up your iphone to icloud earlier.
- Now fill up your apple id and password from your phone and allow the content to download on your phone and the downloading process will get completed.
That is it you are done with restoring all the data of your iphone to its previous state.
#3 Method: Recovering Files Using iTunes
In this method we will tell you to recover all your iphone data from the itunes software of computer. In this app we select the previous backup file to restore all the data. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all open iTunes on your computer and prevent the program from automatically synching with your iPhone by going to the Edit menu, and thenSettings of device. And when that window opens, choose Devices and check the box next to the option stating “Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically” there.
- Now connect your phone with computer with usb cable and wait for computer to detect your device.
- Now in iTunes go to File menu and select devices and from there, choose the “Restore from Back up” option. But this will also work if and only if you have previously backed up your iPhone with itunes.
- Now allow the contents to be downloaded on your device by selecting the Download Only option .
That is all your data will be restored to the earlier date of your backup.SO above are the Ways To Recover Deleted Files From Your iPhone. With these you can easily get back your lost data in your iphone using the recovery tools and the methods discussed above. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.